Nouveau Patch pour CM : Black Sea
Bonne nouvelle, un patch vient de sortir hier pour le jeu de combat tactique moderne de Battlefront, Combat Mission : Black Sea
Il s’agit de la version 1.04
Page de téléchargement du patch (battlefront.com)
D’autre part, Steve de BF a laissé passer l’info suivante : Il s’agit du dernier patch, la prochaine mise à jour sera une nouveau moteur de jeu, payant donc 🙁
This one is mostly data and behavior tweaks for things which have been brought up since v1.03. It is the last planned free patch for the first generation (Engine 3.0) Black Sea. The next release will be Upgrade 4.0.
Je vous livre la liste des changements induits dans la langue de Shakespeare, n’ayant pas le temps de traduire pour le moment, mais ce sera fait bientôt !
CMBS v1.04 WHATS NEW
- Effectiveness of the M-25 CDTE’s HE grenade has been increased against enemy troops.
- More models of recoilless weapons can fire indoors, and with less suppression on the firing troops.
- Infantry mortar teams will now use their mortars when given a Target Light area fire command.
- FIXED: Disposable AT weapons not disappearing from the soldier’s kit after use.
- FIXED: Igla S missile offset from tube when launching.
- FIXED: Rarely an AT-14 team would be unable to finish deploying the ATGM inside houses.
- FIXED: M25 CDTE has 5-round magazine.
- IFVs with cannons and ATGMs will more intelligently choose which weapon systems to engage enemy vehicles with.
- Abrams tank side turret armor (both base armor and ERA) is now less effective at defending against tandem HEAT warheads.
- Russian Kontakt-1 and Kontakt-5 ERA are now less effective at defending against tandem HEAT warheads.
- Abrams smoke deploys slightly more slowly.
- Ukrainian tank ammunition loads have been adjusted. Oplot-M now carries APFSDS 3BM42 Mango (instead of Zubr), and T-64BV now carries APFSDS 3BM22 Zokolka (instead of APFSDS 3BM42 Mango). T-6DBV now carries 3BK18 HEAT shells instead of 3BK18M.
- BTR-80A, BTR-82, and BTR-82A are now more willing to area fire in low visibility conditions.
- 2K22M Tunguska does not have thermal optics (the 2K22M1 still does).
- FIXED: The AT-10’s tandem HEAT warhead from the BMP-3/3M was too weak against ERA.
- FIXED: Sometimes Bradley and Abrams ERA blocks would fail to function, allowing HEAT warheads to travel through them and hit the base armor unimpeded.
- FIXED: At close LOD, BMP-2M would look like a BMP-2.
- FIXED: UAV thermal vision works better in poor weather.
- QB prices of fortifications have been increased.
- Tunguska SPAA QB price increased.
- Improved textures for M110.
- Improved textures for Skif.
- Improved textures for AK-74M.
- Added muddy textures for MT-12 Rapira.
- Corrected some mismapped textures in a few flavor objects.
- Small adjustments to a variety of vehicle models.
Misc Bug Fixes
- FIXED: M1167 Humvees would sometimes count as a tank kill on the AAR screen.
- FIXED: Unit crossing bridge would sometimes get stuck or needlessly zigzag.
- FIXED: Sometimes a wire fence would stay upright after a vehicle rolled through it.
- FIXED: A specific Independant House building model had opaque windows.
- FIXED: Other minor misc bug fixes.
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 20 October 2016 )
Cette entrée a été publiée dans Uncategorized
. Placez un signet sur le permalien